Terms and Conditions
- Viewings are encouraged with no obligation to buy.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 due to time wasters is to be paid before a bunny is reserved.
- Rabbits will not leave my care until they are at least 8-10 weeks old. However, this could be longer depending on the rabbit’s health and welfare.
- All bunnies will leave me with a birth certificate, care pack and change over food.
- All bunnies will be health checked in front of you when you come to collect your bunny.
- I will re check the sex every week from 4 weeks old but I cannot guarantee the sex of your bunny
- After 24 hours have elapsed from the purchase time of your rabbit I will hold no responsibility or obligation to refund or replace the rabbit. Rabbits leave my care in the best possible health and advice will be given if required.
- Your bunny will be weaned from their mother before you collect them so that they get used to being on their own or paired with another whilst still in my care.
- Although I cannot guarantee any of my bunnies are show bunnies I can guarantee that they have good temperaments.
- On purchase of our new rabbit I will explain things to you about them, but the information will also be on the care sheet that you will take away with you.
- You will need to bring with you a suitable carrier or box to take them home. No bunny will leave here not in a suitable carrier or box. This is for their comfort and safety as well as yours.
- BABIES OR ADULTS WILL NOT BE SOLD TO ANY ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18! UNLESS AN ADULT IS WITH THEM!